Best Hatsan Air Rifles
Hatsan is among the top air rifle manufacturers on the market right now. Hatsan air rifles boast of a rich history and the latest technology and are a great choice for air rifles. They are among the best-performing, affordable air rifles on the market. The best hatsan air rifles are easy to use even for beginners.
Hatsan air rifles are ideal for small game hunting like rabbits, birds, squirrels and other small varmints or animals.
The Best Hatsan Air Rifles guide
Here is a quick guide
Hatsan AT44-10 QE Air Rifle air Rifle
The best Hatsan air rifles offer high performance and deliver on quality and accuracy. It comes with a fitted side lever bolt-action that prevents more than one pellet from loading when the rifle is fully cocked.A removable air reservoir comes with an inbuilt air pressure gauge manometer that helps in charging extra reservoirs making refueling an easy task. Additionally, this rifle features an anti-knock system that prevents waste of gas in the event of the rifle getting bounced or knocked. A fully shrouded barrel integral silencer lessens vibrations and reduces the noise. So you can use this air rifle in your backyard without worrying about your neighbors.
- An anti-knock system.
- Picatinny accessory rail.
- Automatic safety.
- A 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger.
- An ambidextrous synthetic stock with a textured grip.
- A fully shrouded barrel.
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger.
- Removable air reservoir.
- Rubber recoil pad that adjusts angularly and vertically.
Hatsan 135 Vortex QE Big Bore
This is one of the best Hatsan air rifles on the market and a top choice for most hatsan air rifle users. I features a hatsan break barrel an adjustable cheek rest and a Turkish walnut stock.
It is fitted with an automatic anti beartrap mechanism that ensures safety while in operation. Additionally, a rubber recoil pad with a shock absorber system reduces vibrations.
- Anti-beartrap mechanism and automatic safety.
- A Vortex gas-piston
- QuietEnergy barrel technology
- TruGlo® fixed fiber optic front sight
- Fully adjustable fiber optic rear sight
- Right-hand stock with an adjustable cheek piece
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- SAS shock absorber system
Hatsan Edge Air Rifle, Vortex Piston, Black air rifle
The durable Hatsan Edge Air Rifle comes with a load of features that enhance your shooting experience. It features a vortex gas piston powerplant and a break barrel.
Some of its advantages are:
- Works well under all weather conditions. Even in cold weather.
- Even if it’s left cocked for hours, no spring fatigue.
- Smoother shooting and cocking
- No spring torque
- Compared to a metal spring, this lasts longer.
- Anti-beartrap mechanism
- Rubber recoil pad
- Rifled steel breakbarrel
- Textured pistol grip and forearm and a black synthetic thumbhole stock
- A 3-9×32 Optima scope and mount is included.
- Fixed TruGlo fiber optic front sight and a fully adjustable TruGlo fiber optic rear sight
Hatsan BT65 QE Air Rifle
As one of the best Hatsan air rifles, the Hatsan BT65 QE is a multi-purpose rifle. Getting rid of those pesky pests like the nutria, squirrels or possums has never been easier. If you are not controlling pests, you can use the BT65 QE to have fun with your friends in the backyard. This rifle delivers enough power to ethically kill pests or even get you that win with your friends.
This air rifle comes with an anti-double-feed system that ensures you can’t load more than one pellet if the gun has been fully cocked. A removable air reservoir has a built-in manometer and an anti-knock system ensures gas is not wasted in the event of the rifle getting bounced around or knocked over.
- Textured grip
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- A Rubber recoil pad that adjusts angularly and vertically
- Fill reservoir up to 200 bar
- A removable air reservoir has built-in manometer
- A 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger and the trigger blade is gold plated.
- Vertically adjustable comb
Hatsan BullBoss Quiet Energy PCP Air Rifle, Side-Lever
The best Hatsan air rifles come fully fitted with practical features that enhance your shooting experience. The Hatsan BullBoss QE air rifle is a rifle that perfectly serves your small game hunting needs to shooting out with your friends in your backyard. This air rifle comes with a well designed bullpup stock which really enhances comfort as you shoot.
The Hatsan BullBoss comes with the integrated QE technology that adds the quiet to this air gun. This air rifle offers you great power, accuracy and speed required to get in that shot!
- Automatic and manual safety.
- A detachable steel air cylinder tube.
- Picatinny rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts and another picatinny rail beneath th forearm.
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Checkering on grip and forearm enhances control
- Precision rifled and choked barrel that ensures accuracy
- Pre charged pneumatic power
- 2-stage full adjustable match trigger
- Quiet Energy fully shrouded barrel
- Anti-double pellet feed mechanism
- Anti-knock system
Hatsan Nova QE Air Rifle
Another one of the best Hatsan air rifles on the market is the Hatsan Nova QE Air rifle. It is an ideal rifle for target price and hunting. It is fitted with a Turkish walnut stock that is specifically designed to ensure maximum comfort and ease of use.
The Hatsan Nova is also fitted with the integrated QE sound moderator that lessens the noise by a good percentage. Additionally, this air rifle features an anti-double pellet feed mechanism which prevents loading more than one pellet into the barrel while an anti-knock system prevents wastage of gas when the rifle is bounced or knocked.
Th Hatsan Nova offers you practical features that make your shooting experience.
- A 2-stage full adjustable match trigger
- Checkering on grip and forearm
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barre
- Turkish walnut ambidextrous stock
- Automatic and manual safety
- Picatinny rail below the forearm
Factors to consider when selecting the Best Hatsan Air Rifle
There are very many reasons why you might need the best Hatsan air rifles on the market today. Persistent pest problems, shooting for fun in your backyard or even small game hunting. Whichever your reason is, there are some important factors you need to consider before settling on one. They will guide you in picking the best Hatsan Air Rifles.
Small game or medium game hunting does not require you to get a powerful air rifle but if you intend to use your air rifle for long range or target shooting, you might need a more powerful rifle. If you are shooting at 20 yards or less a CO2 air rifle is perfect.
- Type of caliber
The most common caliber pellets are the .177 caliber or the .22 caliber. However there are some air rifles that use the .25 caliber pellets. The initial velocity of the .177 caliber pellets is higher but with a lower muzzle energy while the .22 have a lower initial velocity but higher muzzle energy. The .22 caliber are however costlier than the .177.
Weighty or heavy air rifles are good for absorbing recoil which boosts shooting accuracy. However, unless mounted on a bipod, a small shooter will have a hard time shooting with this type of rifle. Lighter air rifles are easy to shoot and are ideal for a beginner. Heavier rifles can become a burden while you are out there stalking your prey during hunting.
- Trigger quality
The best Hatsan air rifles are constructed at different trigger sensitivity and price levels. Many adult air rifles triggers are set at about 3 lbs of pull and can be adjusted downwards to 1.5-1 lbs. If you need a lighter trigger, get an air rifle with match trigger set to ounces or pull.
- Features and Accessories
The best Hatsan Air Rifles allow you to add more accessories on top of what’s provided. It is essential you consider which accessories you want with your air rifle. Some rifles come with scopes and others do not. Features are different depending on the air rifle like for example PCP rifles come with more features compared to spring air rifles or gas ram air rifles.
Frequently asked questions about the Best Hatsan Air rifles
- How often should I clean my barrel?
If you use your air rifle for general use like pest control or plinking you probably might get away with never cleaning it. However experienced shooters and manufactures recommend barrel cleaning after every 1000 shots taken. You might want to increase the accuracy if you regularly hunt or compete using your air rifle.
- Which state regulations exist for air rifle hunting?
Different states have unique regulations. Make sure you consult and understand your state rules before buying an air rifle.
Advantages of the Best Hatsan Air Rifles
- Less Noise- The best Hatsan air rifles produce less noise as you take your shots.
- Affordability- Hatsan air rifles are generally affordable compared to their peers.
3. Durable- Hatsan air rifles are durable and you get value for your money.
4. Easy to use- Hatsan air rifles are easy to use even to beginners.
Hatsan is revered manufacturer in the air gun world and they give you your money’s worth. The best Hatsan air rifles on the market right now are of high quality and durable. We hope this guide helps you in your search for the best Hatsan air rifles!